Hi : )
I am just a typical high school student in an fast changing environment, in other word, I am just a regular teenager. I taken Pure Science in Form 4 and will become SPM's victim next year T _ T .
That's all about me that I should tell you.
The blog is entitled Under Class Man because of just a simple reason, that is I feel myself the lowest in class. The word 'underclass' is the segment of the population that occupies the lowest possible position in a class hierarchy and the word 'man' is of course because I am a male.
I hope this blog will be my sole debut to send my feelings and thoughts to the world by writing literature. If by any chance I made a mistake, please, kindly correct me for I am just a feeble man.
That is all for the introduction. Thanks for reading : )
No comments:
Post a Comment